“At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, that war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one. -Peyton Sawyer (One Tree Hill)”—(via psych-facts)
“Just because two people are capable of deeply hurting each other over and over again does not make them passionate, star-crossed lovers. It makes them two people who keep doing terrible things to each other. Someone’s ability to make you completely and utterly soul-crushingly miserable does not mean they are a soul mate with some deep insight into your psyche. They are just someone who is really good at making you unhappy.”—Andrea Greb, You Are Not Blair Waldorf (via theantiquated)
(i) You will meet a boy whose lips will taste like raspberries
He will ask you to send him pictures of yourself, in your most intimate state
Do not do it, he is poison, he will use them for his own pleasure then leave you wondering
why you aren’t good enough
Your body is beautiful, but your mind is to die for
He is insignificant
(ii) You will be on the beach one day, a popular girl will point out the stretch marks that delicately lick your hips
She will look you in the eyes and laugh
Don’t you dare cover them up
You are a tiger
You have earned your fucking stripes
(iii) Do not confuse lust with love
You might feel like your insides are melting when he touches your thighs
But it will not be worth the pain of you lying on the bathroom floor sobbing at 4am after he finds someone new
(iv) Wear your favourite shoes all the time
It doesn’t matter if they go with your outfit
So what if they’re bright red?
If you love them wear them
Find out what feels good for you
Don’t ever be ashamed either
You need to find out how to bring yourself to climax
So that you can teach him or her just how you like it, don’t waste time
(vi) Be polite, but if you don’t like something you have no obligation to go through with it
‘No’ is a complete sentence
It does not require justification or explanation
(vii) If you meet someone and he cannot come to terms with the fact that hair grows from your legs, your armpits and your vagina then he does not deserve to be within 10ft of you
You are under no obligation to shave
(viii) Your vagina is supposed to smell like a vagina
It is not supposed to smell like a fucking fruit basket
If he says he will not go down on you because he ‘does not like the smell’
Direct him to the door
Tell him to go and fuck a melon
(ix) If you meet a stranger with green hair that sticks up in all the wrong places
Listen to them
Learn from them, drink in their passion and curiosity
(x) Your mistakes do not define you
Don’t let them keep you awake at night
(xi) You do not need someone else to complete you
You are a masterpiece
Stop waiting for a boy to come and sweep you off your feet
Go on dates, to the cinema, to restaurants
It is okay to do things by yourself
You need to know how to be content with being alone
(xii) Your first and last love should always be yourself.
“COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”—3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! - angryasianfeminist (via perfect)